Happiness and health are naturally connected. How can we make ourselves happier after we enter old age?
1. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: You are no longer a superman. Don’t be exhausted all day, you should live calmly. For example, rice should be eaten one bite at a time, and things should be done bit by bit. It’s not enough to be calm, and you should show yourself when appropriate and let the ordinary days shine.
2. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: The quality of life depends entirely on your mentality. Every day, sea cucumber, abalone, big fish, big meat, delicacies from mountains and seas, a five-star high-end restaurant, are not necessarily high quality life. Only getting spiritual satisfaction is quality life.
3. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: The alienation of family affection is a painful pain. Being lighter, forgiving, and forbearing will make our hearts a little bit wider, calmer and warmer.
4. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand that choosing friends is important. Make friends with optimistic and like-minded people, and you will also become optimistic and cheerful.
5. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: Learning is still necessary. Live and learn. Pay attention to new knowledge related to your career and hobbies. Boldly try things of interest, such as WeChat, email, online shopping… Don’t be afraid of learning and enjoying.
6. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: It is better to rely on yourself than on others. Some problems need to be solved by yourself. Believe in yourself, face challenges head-on, see difficulties as opportunities, and learn to solve problems creatively.
7. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: Status and honor are just a cup, and your cultivation and character are the things in your cup. The luminous glass may not be the grape wine, it may be a glass of muddy water. There may not be boiled water in the thick porcelain cup, but it is probably the best dragon well.
8. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: People who are grateful are happier. For any blessing, no matter how big or small you should know how to be grateful. You should be grateful for your family, work, and friends. You might as well tell them personally that you are happy because of them in your life.
9. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: smile for less, smile often without worry. Don’t be too serious about yourself or your life. Try to discover the little bit of fun around you, be humorous in time, and make life full of laughter.
10. If you are 65-85 years old, you should understand: It is the greatest happiness to have someone who takes care of you.
If they do not take care of you, take care of yourself. To ensure rest, exercise, and healthy eating, exercise your brain in a fun and exciting way, and activate your thinking.
Don’t worry about major national events that you shouldn’t or can’t manage. When you become an angry old man, you think you are responsible. Makes yourself full of worries and complaints. Affects mood.