SARA DUTERTE FILING FOR PRESIDENT TO FOLLOW BASTE DUTERTE WITHDRAWAL FROM VICE MAYORAL BID
This scenario spread like wildfire in Davao City onTuesday as her brother Vice Mayor Sebastian “Baste” Duterte withdrew his reelection bid in the 2022 elections.
Speculations in Davao City gravitates around these scenes:
1. After withdrawing from the vice mayoral race, Baste files his Certificte of Candidacy (COC) for Mayor.
2. Mayor Sara withdraws her COC for Mayor.
3. Mayor Sara files COC for President .
4. Mayor Sara will substitute Senator Ronald “Batp” dela Rosa, who will withdraw his COC for President, as standard bearer pf thePDP/Laban chaired b yPresidentRodrigo Duterte.
5. Mayor Sara will file her COC for President on or before November 15, the deadline for substitution of candidates in the May 2022 polls.