Vice President Leni Robredo n Friday, October 15, announced 11 names for her senatorial ticket in the 2022 polls.
It includes a former vice president, five incumbent senators, two returning senators, and one former congressman representing seven parties from across the political spectrum.
They are :
- Teddy Baguilat Jr. (Liberal Party)
- Jojo Binay (United Nationalist Alliance)
- Leila de Lima (Liberal Party)
- Chel Diokno (Katipunan ng Nagkakaisang Pilipino)
- Chiz Escudero (Nationalist People’s Coalition)
- Dick Gordon (Bagumbayan VNP Movement)
- Risa Hontiveros (Akbayan Party)
- Alex Lacson (Kapatiran Party)
- Antonio Trillanes IV (Magdalo)
- Joel Villanueva (Independent)
- Migz Zubiri (Independent)
Robredo is running as an independent candidate, while her running mate Senator Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan is seeking the vice presidency underopoosition Liberal Party (LP).